Festival image of Thought Bubble this year by Alice Duke
Last weekend an adorable comic festival Thought Bubble has been come off in Leeds. This implies I would not miss the opportunity without any doubt.
It was a chilling day and conversely many contriving artists are holding large enthusiasm enough to fight the climate. Of cause, it was fortunate not rainy that day.
Some professional film object makers are there. Some stage items showed there are incredible.
One artist there had been making up for actors in films and television programs for years. He also used to be a competitor in the television activity Face off. Unfortunately I forgot his name however his work is definitely fabulous.
I had a great chat with Dave Taylor, awarded best selling by New York Times for one of his batman work. He has been worked for DC comic for flexibly 18 years and used to do some art works in a batman film before. I can not agree more about some words he told me that once something seems go destructing does not mean to give up cause some chance would be brought to make the situation even better.
Nicolas Gurewitch's work For Baskins
I also talked to Nicolas Gurewitch for a while. He is such a funny man that can bee discovered from his comic works. He is good at some unexpected story telling ways that giving humor to the comic pictures.
Reference
Gurewitch, N. (2008) For Baskins. Retrieved from http://pbfcomics.com/256/
Thought Bubble (2013) Dave Taylor. Retrieved from http://thoughtbubblefestival.com/portfolio/detail/dave-taylor/



No comments:
Post a Comment