Firstly some interesting components from Leonardo Da Vinci's illustration are obtained. To be honest, acknowledging his legendary life story according to some of his writing with old-fashioned language in the induction of the book about his invention is quite a torture for me and meanwhile it is quite important. After that, many fabulous of his sketch provides me much in artificial field.
There would be an airship appearing in my short animation that is relevant to a key part of the whole story. I got some adorable elements to think about what this airship could be from Da Vinci's sketch. Also, a giant crossbow that he designed supplied me about making a bridge.
Another interesting thing is I observed some beautiful braces with Victorian style when I was watching Downton Abbey. This makes me feel more comprehensive about this Architectural genre. Anyway, I would still try to mix it with some Gothic elements as I did before.
Thirdly, I tested three of the main characters in the project about animation. As a matter of fact, I do bad in making 3D characters walking so that I began with other motions.
The motion of Chubbpa and Reddle both goes fine however Greedreg's wheel did not rotate in the rendered animation whilst it went normally in software scene.
I consulted J, a professor of our school and an expert in 3D software about this problem and some other issue confusing me that is to say making animations of a character using scissors and walking animations. He introduced me some fantastical tools in 3D max and interpreted me some principle the of the soft working. He was nice promising to give me a CD with lots valuable turtorials about character animation.
This week is filled with precious and predicting more challenge in the future months.





No comments:
Post a Comment