To give minds to design about public toilets and lavatories, our group concentrates on three main segments: hygiene, baby caring and handicapped using. Mohamad designed a beautiful poster with light colour with simple elements that is suitable as a research poster. Owing to the poster style that is a simple and abstract one, the main symbol shall not ruin the whole circumstance on the poster. Hence the plan is to reveal the methods with simple elements as simple as they can be.
To show our minds about parents with babies, there was disposed a baby symbol surrounded by a shape looks like a Moses basket. There used to be only a baby inlaying on the back of the water box. Joanna recommended me this nice idea to put the baby to the other side in the space among the cover and the water box and Jackie suggested another nice idea to dispose a Moses basket to make it more harmonic. The baby, by my perspective, had better not be obstructed by the Moses basket icon by the reason that if the shape of the baby's body is not visible, it can not represent a baby any more as a simple pattern like this.
The syringe at the edge of the toilet cover is there as representation of the hygiene consideration. Many infection risk congregates on the covering circle so that it is the significant aspect about this category of ideas.
I dispose the wheel representing the handicapped in the room that the shape of the toilet substrate
makes cause I consider it to be a perfect spot with aesthetic consideration. It provides some balance to the whole icon and a round element, I think, can make the whole picture more pretty.
This is not the final plan for this. Maybe some more interesting idea would appear these days. Additionally, I would make come change however I may not intend to make the pattern more complicated cause the idea I want to represent is to show the thoughts as simply as we can.
No comments:
Post a Comment