Always the Best Team
It shall be a little late for doing this for I had specific tasks for passed days. However, the necessity of this conclusion can not be denied. It was extremely accidental how this team was composed. I still remember that day about 2 weeks ago when I sat beside a desk with James and Iniyan, while came the plan of cross-discipline group making, we were presented Hannah, Rock and Candy. It could be said that the 6 divers members are all talented. We decided the team name quickly of 'Team Pigeon'. What sounds funny is I did not know what kind of animal a 'pigeon' was for that while.
James is quiet with skillful painting and drawing. Sometimes he is thought to be a mystery, owing to his habit without using Facebook or other social media except unimail. We could not find him occasionally for several times. But it doesn't matter because at last he showed us his ability to make art crafts. He painted Mr Pigeon perfectly that made this mascot a star during the presentation.
Iniyan possesses impressive software capabilities and colour controlling ability. He composed our works about each aspect of the town and drawings with facts and made it a colourful magazine. Additionally he designed out team logo, quite a pretty one. He is a professional photographer as well. With a qualified camera, he took many beautiful pictures in group working, especially about Drawing Leeds.
Candy is a kind and diligent girl. Whenever she get a quest, a strong energy can be observed from her to finish what need to be done. She learned to use Photoshop when she need to do a part of the magazine. After knowing that she had to collect information about architecture in Huddersfield, she went out and interview people everywhere for 2 days.
Rock is as energetic as I am. The little disadvantage of English could not obligate him providing excellent suggestions for the team. Making magazines, both electronic and paper version, was his idea. The working experience in a design company before had made him an indispensable part of the team. Moreover, he accepts much disagreement and modifying of his work. That was sparse for a person capable as he is.
Hannah showed us her arranging ability and positive state on the first day. I recommended her to be the team leader of us. What happened after that proved this action was absolutely correct. As a fantastical captain, she possesses extraordinary knowledge that we need and meanwhile she would like to share everything she knows kindly. She thought of the ideas of making team T-shirts and giving characteristic states to a pigeon as a local resident. In addition, she accept many methods we told contradicting hers. She is definitely the best choice to work with if there would be other group project later cause she is the most brilliant one I have ever seen in her age.
I can say honestly that I did lots of work during this group as well. Without anyone of us, this presentation would not be so successful as everyone have seen. All of us have become friends in this project. What's more, it is a significant experience of creative thinking and MA studying, both individually and collaboratively.

No comments:
Post a Comment