Sunday, 6 October 2013

A Sample of the Magazine!

After a shot seminar between some of the group members, the size of paper magazine has been decided temporary. For I am proceeding in collecting the information about cultural retails in Huddersfield, I made a sample of the two pages they will look like. I tried to put some drawing and a picture of blocked colours composing a restaurant. The main title of the assessment is "Drawing Huddersfield" after all.

I interviewed several of these shopkeepers. They are excitingly nice and toll me about their business and live in the town.

In addition, this journey advanced my communicating capabilities with English, brought me some lovely regional persons and let me observe the particularly astonishing shops.

This two-day work has made me exhausted physically, on the other hand, doing something social and creative positively is definitely a fantastic experience with the spirit feeling fulfilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment