Wednesday, 2 October 2013

Finally I have the opportunity to post my Drawing a Day works these days.

First day we visited a studio with nice qualified paper sculptures. There was a beautiful camera mold made of paper. So I thought maybe it could become a robot.

The next day there was an Open Day activity in campus, during which I observed a band playing jazz skillfully. I captured this moment when they were taking a break between two songs, so that different kinds of movements were showed by them. Staring these instruments, I was considering would they become a robot.


Drawings of two days were done in the same piece of paper. A nice metal can containing tea for one day, the London Eye and a "London Nose" for the next day.

 I was a little anxious about the situation that I still require a laptop. A day later I tried to draw a souvenir I bought in Cambridge.

 If there is a camera can be put in a hand with a soft screen at the backside, many fantastical moments would be captured.

 Thinking about the word "harmony", I had thought of Taiji in ancient Chinese culture.


Our group (Team Pigeon) had a great discussion, just like squeezing minds from brains.

No comments:

Post a Comment