Saturday, 12 October 2013

Seeking for Direction

Confused by some questions, I met my tutor Anneke and chatted for about half an hour at Friday morning. I spent several days to think about my future proposal for this module. The following situation is I could not assure anything of these art aspects that all made me interested and worried.

3D modeling is what I am drastic familiar with. I can continue to make robots as I did before. There might be little risk if I choose this. However, improvement would not be performed in that way, for neither my creativity nor my trend of exploration. Additionally, I can do other categories of 3D works, for incidence short play, production design , individual works or stylised art works. Contrarily, this direction still would not advance my art ideas. The basic art thought is what I lack and strictly required now. After working with only software and technology, I can not relise this more.

Meanwhile, I may can replenish this drawback with work in some projects or internship. There is some opportunities recommended by Anneke that two company about Visual Effects may be suitable for me.

Actually, I used to be drastic interested of Visual Effects. From quite young I began to watch the TV program Movie Magic. I was eager for a career of movie visual work. Then this aspiration was relieved cause I felt myself may not capable enough to do such a category of art. Then I began to concentrate on other aspects of art works. I started to consider some individual and less commercial stuff. 

Dramatically, the chance I was dreaming about was offered to me directly now. I can consider it as the condition that I have already own some trend of a vocational visual effect artist. However, some hesitance appeared in my brain. Because of my personal experience, even most fortunate incidence for myself still requires to be thought about. I need to discuss it with my family and decide later. Anyway, this fortuitously lucky opportunity makes me excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment