Tuesday, 15 October 2013

I paid an exciting visit to the Design Museum in London yesterday. Something astonishing like 3D printers, special lamps and antique telephones were showed there. During those 2 days in London I suffered a situation that I forgot to took anything for brushing teeth with me.


Then an idea just came to me that if there was a special item performing as a container meanwhile teeth-brushing tool and additionally easy to take with would be fantastic.





In addition, Juliet talk about some creative thinking methods in the class this morning. I think maybe I can link some thoughts through what I observed and the practical needs in life.


Then comes the Card Cup. When not used, it can be taken anywhere like a card , a little bigger than a wallet and thinner than it. One part of the item was made of soft rubber with a gap at the top. and there was a plastic shade inside fixed to the bottom able to rotate horizontally. There was another less wide soft rubber container for teeth brush and paste. Whenever the time of use comes, the shade inside can be rotated to 90 degrees to make that part to a cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment