Saturday, 2 August 2014

Several Visual Experiments

Last month I spent a week travelling in Paris. Except for the Louvre and the Triumphal Arch, there is a morning for a journey at the Centre Pompidou.

There is a kind of place where affects everyone walking inside. This place does not merely make me shocked by its unique structure and embellishment style, but radiate a specific category of atmosphere intersecting with the people inside.





Unfortunately I can just understand quite limit information provided by the artists owing to the lack of French. On the contrary, the free and artistic ambience there can be distinguished obviously from other museums and galleries, even just in Paris.

To capture appropriate era applying for work opportunities, I finished my showrell before the accomplishment of final project. Due to some of the previous work of me that only displayed only in 3D models and pictures, I decided to make some video shots suitable for them.





In addition, many animators and visual effect artists' showreels, as I observed, contain comparably number of title animations. In spite of some previous working period in media groups, using those effects I made as my showreel was not completely accepted as they are national groups. Consequently, I made a decision to temporarily make several title animations with similar skills I used before but not quite close.


Generally speaking, the showreel, including intentionally-added extra shots and edit, has been finished. It may take Banana Studio, the audio maker I know, some time to make a background music and then it will be sent to some companies with my resume. I hope this can work smoothly cause I do not have much time and opportunities. I could have job chances only if the interviews can be performed before October.

No comments:

Post a Comment