Tuesday, 18 February 2014

A Plan for an Electronic Magazine

Despite the excitement of the previous plan relating to 3d print, I have participated another project. Of course, the last trend was amazing for its forefront concept in creating industry. On the contrary, it was not easy to find any other comprehensive for collaboration. Furthermore, the team I have joined in has implemented another fabulous scheme. It is a program establishing an electronic magazine. It is not just with sufficient commercial performance, but also unique for its characteristic attempting to act as a bridge connecting creative artists and business domain.

The idea is about to establish a stage where art and design students or fresh artists can release there artificial work and discovered by good enterprises. Additionally, some new companies with dearth of creative personnel can reveal there requirement.

This is a fabulous idea. I can foresee a attractive future of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment